Sunday, March 23, 2008

Information on computer information systems degree

What is your forte? You know, that certain something that you excel and specialize in above all other things. It seems like we all have one of those. Call it God's way of doing us a favor. One thing is for certain; probably the best field you can deal with in this modern age is computers. Now, I don't care if it's computer software, computer hardware, or some money-making scheme you concocted on the Internet, computers are where it's at. This is why it's beneficial to acquire a computer information systems degree. Have you taken a gander at what all is out there now days? The capabilities of our PCs and Macs simply blows my mind. It's time to step into the new millennium, folks.

My mother now tells me that I should have considered a computer information systems degree. Okay, I will admit that this is a wonderful way to approach college; however, it wasn't exactly up my alley at the time. Regardless, I do see where she is coming from. You can do so many different things now days with a contemporary computer information systems degree. As any fool can tell, it definitely pays to know your way around a computer. I used to pick on my older sibling back in the day, because all he did was play on his computer.

Now, you have to keep in mind that this was back in the 80s. I'm talking about a Tandy 1000 here. Yes indeed folks, this was pre-Internet. I am not even sure what all he was doing on that dinosaur of a machine. However, later he went after a computer information systems degree, and these days he's doing rather well. I was amazed at how fast he progressed through his schooling. It seemed like he new exactly what he was doing and finished in a flash.

Today I can definitely see the benefits of a computer-based degree more clearly. Heck, it's not like they're going anywhere. If anything, computers will only become more prominent. Especially considering that we already use them for so many different things. I do believe that "convenience" has become our middle name. If you are interested in a computer information systems degree, it is prudent to hop online today and check out all that's available. Maybe a new-age computer information systems degree is right up your alley. Get started toward a wonderful career in computers today.

No comments: